Ten Story Love
Bass Player Jokes
- Q: Why can't many bass players get through the door?
A:They either can't find the key or don't know when to come in.
- Q: How do you know when the stage is level?
A: When the bass player is drooling out of both
sides of his mouth.
- Q: What did the bassist do when he was told to turn on his amp?
A: He caressed it softly and told it that he loved it.
- Q: What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
A: A Bass Player.
- Son: "Daddy, I want to grow up and be a bass player."
Father: "Son, you can't have it both ways. "
- Q: Why don't bass players ever catch a cold?
A: Even a virus has some pride.
- Q: What did the bass player get on his IQ test?
- Q: What's the difference between a bass player and a mutual fund?
A: One matures.
- Q: How do you make a bassist's eyes light up?
A: Shine a flashlight in his ear.
- Q: Why are there bass solos?
A: So the audience has something to talk over.