Ten Story Love
- Q: What do you call a drummer with half a brain?
- Q: What does a drummer say when he gets to his paying gig?
A: "Do you want fries with that?"
- Q: What do you say to a drummer in a 3-piece suit?
A: "Will the defendant please rise..."
- Q: What do you call a drummer who breaks up with his girlfriend?
- Q: Why do drummers have a half-ounce more brains than horses?
A: So they don't disgrace themselves in the parade.
- Q: How can you tell a drummer is walking behind you?
A: You can hear his knuckles dragging on the ground.
- Q: What's the difference between a drummer and a drum machine?
A: You only have to punch the information into the drum machine once.
- Q: Did you hear about the bass player who locked his keys in the car?
A: he had to break the window to get the drummer out!
- Q: Why do drummers leave their drumsticks on the dashboard?
A: So they can park in the handicapped zone.
- Q: What's the definition of a gentleman?
A: One who knows how to play the drums but doesn't.
- Q: Why do bands have bass players?
A: To translate for the drummers.
- Q: What's the difference between a drummerr and a bag of garbage?
A: The garbage gets taken out at least once a week.
- Q: How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: "Why? Oh, Wow... it's like dark in here, man!"
Alternative Answer: Only one-- but he'll break ten bulbs before figuring out that you can't push them in.
Alternative Answer: None. They have a machine to do that now.
- Q: What's the difference between a drummer and a sack of shit?
A: The sack.