Ten Story Love
- Q: How can you tell a guitarist is at your door?
A: By the Dominos Pizza hat.
- Q: What do a guitar solo and premature ejaculation have in common?
A: You know it's coming and there's nothing you can
do about it.
- Q: How do you get two guitar players to play in perfect unision?
A: Shoot One.
- Q: What would a guitarist do if he won a million dollars?
A: Continue to play gigs until the money ran out.
- Q: How do you get a guitarist to turn down?
A: Put some sheet music in front of him.
- Q: What do an electric guitarist and a vacuum cleaner
have in common?
A: When you plug them in, they both suck.
- Q: How many lead guitarists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None-- they just steal someone else's light.
Alternate Answer: 5-- One to change the bulb and 4 do watch
him and say "I can do better than that."
Alternate Answer: Only one-- but he'll go though a whole box of bulbs
before he finds just the right one.
- Q: In the 22nd Century, how many guitarists will it take to change a light source?
A: 5-- One to do it and 4 to reminisce about how much
better the old tubes were.
- Q: How does a Lead Guitarist change a lightbulb?
A: He holds it and the world revolves around him.
- Q: What's the difference between a fiddle & a violin?
A: Who cares - neither one's a guitar!
- Q: What's the difference between a Lead Guitarist and the PLO?
A: You can negotiate with the PLO.
- Q: Did you hear about the guitarist who was in tune?
A: Neither have I.
- Q: Why do musicians have to be awake by six o'clock?
A: Because most shops close by six thirty.
- Q: Why are so many guitar player jokes one liners?
A: So the rest of the band can understand them.
- Q: What's black and blue and laying in a ditch?
A: A guitarist who's told too many drummer jokes.
- 2 guys were walking down the street. One was destitute.
The other was
a guitarist as well.